tburba on Tue, 7 Sep 1999 12:06:48 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] (no subject)

How do I do that (larger virtual desktop)?

jason@sn.com on 09/07/99 11:58:28 AM

Please respond to plug@lists.nothinbut.net

To:   plug@lists.nothinbut.net
cc:   linux-laptop@vger.rutgers.edu, linux-list@ssc.com (bcc: Thomas A
      Burba/USVISION)
Subject:  Re: [Plug] (no subject)

Ugh. Well if you HAVE to run at that res, consider using a larger
virtual desktop. I did. It takes some getting used to, but the
extra room is kind of important. As you've noticed with netscape.
J.
When I grow up, I wanna be more like me.
I had a clue. I didn't like it. I took it back and exchanged it for an
attitude.