Aaron Brown on Tue, 7 Sep 1999 13:13:40 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] (no subject)

you can set that up on xf86config when you are setting yo the res it will
ask you if you want tomake it a virtual desktop.  Just answer yes.

--
-Rune

Einsteins theory of Relativity mean that no matter what direction you go
in life you have a relative that has a theory...

In the Depths of the minds of the insane Fantasy and Reality are the
same...