Jason S. on Tue, 7 Sep 1999 14:35:03 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] (no subject)

Resize them? Use imagemagic and a script or something. I think most
of them are 64x64 which looks huge on 640x480 desktops. Try 32x32.
I havent really had to do this. The smallest desktop I deal with is
1280x1024, usually I run at 1600x1200 at home. Just the thought of
trying to use 640x480 makes me get a nervous tic.

J.

When I grow up, I wanna be more like me.
I had a clue. I didn't like it. I took it back and exchanged it for an
attitude.