Sulfare.Jim.DMM on Wed, 8 Sep 1999 15:57:11 -0400 (EDT)

[Plug] Re:NT/W95 Login Authentication Schemes

I built a system and used the following security software.

http://www.fortres.com/

you can download a demo..

It has been running for two years now and has only been hacked once by a student
(which he lost his summer job) it was possible because I didn't turn on the BIOS
protection after working on the machine.

Oh yea it is cheap for schools..

Let me know what you think.. I may be able to help you with this.

-jimS