Brent on Thu, 16 Sep 1999 10:02:14 -0400 (EDT)

RE: [Plug] Is there a GOOD browser out there?

That's what I'll do.  Thanks for the advice.
Brent

On Thu, 16 Sep 1999, Jack Wilkinson
wrote: > opera is coming out with a windows version shortly that will serve as
both a > text based console browser and the commonly-known graphical browser
with the > same stability as the windows version.  It will be, as it is with
Windows, a > $40 commercial product (you get both Windows and Linux versions I
believe). > So if you're willing to wait a tad and shell out $40 or split it
with > someone, it's a pretty good bet that it'll be nice.

Web Developer
Tel: 610.225.3118
Web: http://matzelle.net