Jason S. on Tue, 21 Sep 1999 15:10:05 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] MCP

Since we're talking about certification courses, this is kind of on
topic.

I found an interesting url while searching for the right blocksize to
use with ufsdump and my tape drive. Anyways, here we go:

http://www.cramsession.com/cramsession/unix/solaris26_1/printable.htm

I think a couple people on here were thinking of sun certification. Its
on my to-do list myself. Anyways, this looked like a good review/hint
as to what to prepare for.

J.

When I grow up, I wanna be more like me.
I had a clue. I didn't like it. I took it back and exchanged it for an
attitude.