Tracy Nelson on Wed, 22 Sep 1999 08:29:17 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] MCP

Darxus wrote:
> So I would tend to go for the Coriolis Exam Cram books based on your
> experiences, but MCSE: The Core Exams in a Nutshell based on my fondness
> for O'Reilly books.  So I'm torn.  Does anybody have any experience with
> this O'Reilly book ?

Since so many people have used the Coriolis books, maybe someone could
cut you a deal on them, then you could afford to get both.

At least, that's my current philosophy, which I'm rapidly outgrowing
(lack of shelf space!). Hey, anybody need any VB4 books? ;)

Cheers!
-- Tracy Nelson