Vale Kenny on Mon, 27 Sep 1999 19:38:23 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] certification Heh, I just reread it...

my rant sounds a little bitter don't it?  Pretty cool.  Rest assured, it's not,
it's simply an irritated observation from having watched too many people get
burned by smooth talking con-men.  I've even got to have a bit of respect for
these guys.  It's not everybody who can get away with knowing next to nothing
and get paid well for it.
Peace,
Vale