Alexander John Batyi on Mon, 27 Sep 1999 19:54:49 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] certification Heh, I just reread it...

> my rant sounds a little bitter don't it?  Pretty cool.  Rest assured, it's not,

I liked it.  A guy from our drafting department asked me if I was gonna jump
on the MSCE bandwagon about six months ago.  I asked him what it was and when
he told me I went off about "Why do I need MS to decide what I know about
networks and OSs?  They just recently added FTP?"  I ranted about never using
software that crashes and just would not stop.  He had a lot
of Linux questions when I was done.

One of our "NT" guys; (They're all gone now <g>) just recently got a job
teaching at CHI and he is now converting there NT guys.  Before he left he
had a Linux box at work and one at home.  Hey rant away!  I am having a ball!
It's great to not have people say "What's Unix?" for a change!