Aarune J. Oracle on Tue, 28 Sep 1999 23:16:05 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] Pro Unix Colleges

Ummmm dude, Mac is going UNIX, OS 10 is a MAC interface on a UNIX kernel,
BSD actually.  This is the first Mac with a cammand prompt since the time
of Oregon Trail.  Dont give up an Mac just yet, it may be back on the
uptake, or atleast a boost for Linux :)

--
-Rune

Time is Irrelevant to the worlds beyond this godforsaken place unto which
it destroys all.
		-Aarune J. Oracle

"In the depths of a mind insane fantasy and reality are the same" -Slayer.