Aarune J. Oracle on Fri, 1 Oct 1999 17:48:22 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] HP 5SiMX printer problem

Is this printer connected directly to a PC or is it set up with an
ethernet connection?  If it is set up with an ethernet connection set up
the printcap for a remote unix machine.  And put in the IP address and the
remote queue should be RAW.

--
-Rune

Time is Irrelevant to the worlds beyond this godforsaken place unto which
it destroys all.
		-Aarune J. Oracle

"In the depths of a mind insane fantasy and reality are the same" -Slayer.