Aarune J. Oracle on Fri, 1 Oct 1999 17:52:19 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] PLUG Meeting Subject-Suggestion!!

Yes but the good thing about this is that if you are using a different
email address you dont have to register 7 email addresses.

--
-Rune

Time is Irrelevant to the worlds beyond this godforsaken place unto which
it destroys all.
		-Aarune J. Oracle

"In the depths of a mind insane fantasy and reality are the same" -Slayer.