Josh Mazess on Mon, 4 Oct 1999 02:52:34 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] HP 5SiMX printer problem

Um, treat it like a 4SiMX? I think the 5Si was still just a PCL5 printer
so it shouldn't be that much different, although the formatter board was
significantly changed. It's still a normal PCL and Adobe PS printer. Good
luck.