Sibylla C. Cressy on Sun, 3 Oct 1999 19:47:12 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] PLUG Meeting Subject-Suggestion!!

Michael W. Ryan wrote:

> I'd like to point out that the PLUG list has been up for however long now
I'm with you Michael.  Lets keep the list just the way it is.  The
Postman fiasco gave me a good laugh when someone wrote Postman goes
Berserk!  I just sat here and laughed at the computer.  everytime I
think about I giggle.  that's what the delete key if for.

Billie