Aarune J. Oracle on Mon, 4 Oct 1999 17:40:06 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] PLUG Meeting Subject-Suggestion!!

I just figure it this way, it works now and it is open, we do not get alot
of spam, if any, maybee when the list gets bigger, but till then, it is
safe to keep it as is.  I get a 24000 connection at home, sure it takes a
little while, but that only happens how often?

--
-Rune

Time is Irrelevant to the worlds beyond this godforsaken place unto which
it destroys all.
		-Aarune J. Oracle

"In the depths of a mind insane fantasy and reality are the same" -Slayer.