tburba on Mon, 4 Oct 1999 12:25:03 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] Scandisk

OK, lets take a simple example: we have / (root) type ext2 and /boot type
ext2. Let's say we want to check / (root). How do we run e2fsck on these
filesystems when we are booted?

mortis@voicenet.com on 10/04/99 09:55:02 AM

Please respond to plug@lists.nothinbut.net