Aarune J. Oracle on Mon, 4 Oct 1999 18:15:25 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] Scandisk

It is fsck, the man files give alot of info on how to do this.  And when
your done you can just fsckit (couldnt help it since it is my domain, one
day I will put up a relevant page)

--
-Rune

Time is Irrelevant to the worlds beyond this godforsaken place unto which
it destroys all.
		-Aarune J. Oracle

"In the depths of a mind insane fantasy and reality are the same" -Slayer.