Aarune J. Oracle on Mon, 4 Oct 1999 18:01:43 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] I hope this won't cause a distro war, but...

You can go to cheepbytes.com to get a cheep distro, I think slackware,
debian, BSD are good rounded distro's, each with their own way of doing
things.  It would be good to learn that way.

As for the kernel, the HOWTO's are good :)

--
-Rune

Time is Irrelevant to the worlds beyond this godforsaken place unto which
it destroys all.
		-Aarune J. Oracle

"In the depths of a mind insane fantasy and reality are the same" -Slayer.