Nick R on Sun, 3 Oct 1999 21:35:58 -0400 (EDT)

[Plug] I hope this won't cause a distro war, but...

I've been using RH Linux for about 1/2 a year now & I think I'd like to try other distros. So what's a good second and maybe third distro to learn & where can I get a cheap/free copy (I have somewhat limited bandwidth)?

Oh, I also want to compile my kernel & I was wondering what the best help is there? Is the HOWTO good or should I consult other sources as well before trying?

       -Laktar, a.k.a. Nick Rosen, laktar.dyndns.org

If I Ever Became An Evil Overlord:
46. If an advisor says to me "My liege, he is but one man. What can one man
possibly do?", I will reply "This." and kill the advisor.
-- Peter's Evil Overlord List, http://www.eviloverlord.com/lists/overlord.html