Darxus on Mon, 11 Oct 1999 10:40:47 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] ADV:CREDIT CARD PROCESSING

On Mon, 11 Oct 1999, The Daddy of the Mack Daddy wrote:

> what was that whole discussion a while back
> about having
> an open or closed list?

Right after I posted the announcement to comp.os.linux.announce &
phl.announce, the amount of spam I was getting increased a great deal.  I
cc'd this list in that post.  It is very true that letting your email
address get into usenet is going to increase your flow of spam.

          Join the Great Internet Mersenne Prime Search
                http://www.mersenne.org/prime.htm