Thomas E. Keiser on Sun, 17 Oct 1999 14:05:45 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] Question on ADSL

Bell Atlantic is apparently making a new push on DSL (see Infoworld 2 weeks
ago) but as of this moment, I've never heard of anyone actually getting a
Bell Atlantic DSL connection. To the contrary, I have talked to a number of
resellers, and they indicate that Bell talks a good game, but has no
interest in selling a product for $50 that does what a $2000/month T-1 can
do. YMMV.

Tom