Jason Costomiris on Tue, 19 Oct 1999 16:13:36 -0400 (EDT)

[Plug] [job] Wanted: Linux/Network geek

[Apologies to anyone who is offended by a job posting.  I thought it wise
 to try to tap the local Linux community first..]

Tired of slaving away for "The Man" in an all NT shop?

Tired of bosses who look at you funny when you say "Linux"?

ClearLogic, a Haddonfield, NJ based technology startup needs a Linux
SA type that also has a bit of NT experience (Yes, believe it or not,
some clients want stuff that runs on IIS and SQL Server) with strong
networking skills.  Is this you?  We'd like to consider you for joining
our array of geeks.

Minimum requirements on various technologies:

Linux/Unix SA:			2 - 3 years
Web/Internet Tech:		2 - 3 years
TCP/IP Networking:		1 - 2 years
NT/IIS/SQL Server:		1+ year(s)

ClearLogic offers a less stressful environment and has such benefits as
full medical/dental coverage (It's a PPO, no HMO crap for us), stock
options in a pre-IPO startup, free soda, and after-hours multiplayer
network gamimg.  Oh, and did we mention the free soda?

Send your resume to my work address, jcostom@clearlogic.com.  ASCII
text, HTML, PDF, links to a website that's easily printable are fine.
We'll even look at MS Word docs if we have to. :-)  Bonus points if you
write your resume in LaTeX or PostScript (but you need to have written
it yourself - no generators!).

Applicants must be 18 or older.  ClearLogic is an Equal Opportunity Employer.

--
                 Jason Costomiris <><
            Technologist, cryptogeek, human.