tburba on Tue, 19 Oct 1999 16:42:38 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] ran out of man sources on rdate...

>>Is there something preventing you from getting to the time port [37] on
the other box?<<

Yes, lack of proper documentation in TFM! inetd.conf time wasn't
uncommented out. Thanks for helping me zero in on the answer!

mortis@voicenet.com on 10/19/99 03:55:57 PM

Please respond to plug@lists.nothinbut.net