Son To on Sun, 24 Oct 1999 23:42:03 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] RedHat 6.1

I experience the python error... the reason I was given was because the
ftpd on the site only allow 1 login per ip address. The problem went away
when I used a different ftp site. This redhat mirror worked for me:
ftp://redhat.seas.upenn.edu/mirrors/redhat/redhat-6.1