Mental on Tue, 26 Oct 1999 21:42:23 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] telnetting around a firewall - non-technical considerations

If all you want to do is open up a connection to your box, why not
modify telnet to run on port 80 on your home machine? I mean... it would
work, wouldn't it? It also wouldn't take long. Or setup ssh to run on
port 80, or 110, or whatever. Hell, I dunno. Blah. I'm a moron. Here's
what I know:
Love is a prison.

Mental
--