Dave Schwartz on Mon, 15 Nov 1999 09:15:15 -0500 (EST)

Re: [Plug] Your help needed

> "John A. Simkiss III" wrote:

 Has anyone purchase a NEW laptop recently which was 100% hardware
compatible
 with Linux ?  Feel free to reply on or off the list.
_____

John,

This may not be what you are looking for, but I think it's worth noting that
Acentia computers (www.acentia.com) now is selling a whole line of
pre-installed Linux servers and dual boot Microsoft-Linux servers. I was
really pumped when I discovered this while shopping for my company. They
might also sell pre-installed Linux laptops like you're looking for. This
way even if you wipe out their installation to have the installation to your
taste, you're guaranteed 100% Linux hardware ready. Hope this helps.

Dave