Aarune J. Oracle on Mon, 15 Nov 1999 17:02:18 -0500 (EST)

Re: [Plug] Your help needed

USB for linux, http://www.linux-usb.org/ I havent played with it, but then
again I have nothing that is USB.  BUt there is info there.

--
-Rune

Time is Irrelevant to the worlds beyond this godforsaken place unto which
it destroys all.
		-Aarune J. Oracle

"In the depths of a mind insane fantasy and reality are the same" -Slayer.