Michelle Weber on Tue, 23 Nov 1999 19:00:12 -0500 (EST)

[Plug] pine

This isn't actually a linux question, but does anyone know why pine 4.20
compiled on a solaris 7 box (using cc, not gcc, and also the machine
is running sendmail) would sometimes refuse to mark certain
messages as read no matter how many times I read them, quit pine, and open
it back up again? It seems that the only way I can make these messages
marked as read is if I delete any message in my inbox and then quit pine.
That, or use an older version of pine (3.92) still present on this
machine. And I'm exiting pine normally. It's just weird. I know this is
not a linux question, (but at least it is unix) So I guess if you reply,
do it off the list?

Thanks.

--
Michelle Weber