Bill Jonas on Sun, 28 Nov 1999 10:03:52 -0500 (EST)

Re: [Plug] plug announce list

> - It most definitely needs to be moderated.  Any volunteers?

I'd be willing to do it; occasionally, though, I visit family out-of-town,
so at times postings *might* be delayed as much as a couple days.

> - All announcements should be posted to the announcement-only
>   list, and cc'd to the discussion list.  No one currently on
>   the discussion list should need to subscribe to a second list.

Unless there's some problem that I don't foresee with the method I'm about
to suggest, why not make plug@lists.nothinbut.net a subscriber to
plug-announce@lists.nothinbut.net (for example)?

Bill