Michael C. Toren on Sun, 28 Nov 1999 11:17:27 -0500 (EST)

Re: [Plug] plug announce list

> > - All announcements should be posted to the announcement-only
> >   list, and cc'd to the discussion list.  No one currently on
> >   the discussion list should need to subscribe to a second list.
>
> Unless there's some problem that I don't foresee with the method I'm about
> to suggest, why not make plug@lists.nothinbut.net a subscriber to
> plug-announce@lists.nothinbut.net (for example)?

I personally would rather see posts to the announcement-only list
actually be cc'd to the discussion list, just to make it obvious to
both lists what's going on, and also to hint to the announcement-only
subscribers that there's another list they're missing out on.

-mct