tburba on Mon, 6 Dec 1999 10:25:48 -0500 (EST)

Re: [Plug] ttysnoop and /dev/vcs#

Chris,
Thanx for the reply. Now for the clincher -- I note that there are at least
63 vcs device files and their man page is virtually useless. How do I set
up a vcs for something like /dev/ttyS1? (T)hanks (I)n (A)dvance.
Tom Burba
U.S. Vision, Inc.
tburba@usvision.com
856-228-1000 x2295