Aarune J. Oracle on Tue, 7 Dec 1999 14:48:50 -0500 (EST)

Re: [Plug] Processer Fan problems I think!

I agree I think the worst it will do is cause system lockups due to
overheating, it shouldnt have anything to do with the video card, unless
your talking about the oxygen card that has fans on it.  try putting the
card in another slot.

--
-Rune

Time is Irrelevant to the worlds beyond this godforsaken place unto which
it destroys all.
		-Aarune J. Oracle

"In the depths of a mind insane fantasy and reality are the same" -Slayer.