Jason Costomiris on Tue, 7 Dec 1999 19:31:28 -0500 (EST)

Re: [Plug] Processer Fan problems I think!

On Tue, Dec 07, 1999 at 12:58:31PM -0700, Aarune J. Oracle wrote:
: I agree I think the worst it will do is cause system lockups due to
: overheating, it shouldnt have anything to do with the video card, unless
: your talking about the oxygen card that has fans on it.  try putting the
: card in another slot.

It's not a CPU fan issue this time, although bigger fans never hurt, IMHO.

It's most likely a CPU voltage issue.  Consult your motherboard manual for
the proper settings for the new CPU.

--
                 Jason Costomiris <><
            Technologist, cryptogeek, human.