Chuck Peters on Fri, 10 Dec 1999 08:34:56 -0500 (EST)

RE: [Plug] VALinux IPO

On Thu, 9 Dec 1999, Charles Stack wrote:

> At least it looks like she'll buy some Inprise stock.  I'd bet by 2nd qtr
> they'll be doing fine (if they release the other tools they are promising).

On Yahoo:
Inprise Corp. (NASDAQ:INPR - news) gained $3.56 to $17.31 after announcing
yesterday the release of the JBuilder 3 Foundation, the first version of
the product for the Linux operating system.

So what makes you think they will do well?

How well?  50 by april?

Thanks,
Chuck