M. Simons on Tue, 14 Dec 1999 15:27:55 -0500 (EST)

[Plug] At The Bazaar&E Business shows, Will Buy for you...

Greetings,

   I am currently up in NYC at The Bazaar (open source show) and
e-business conferences.

   I will (within reason, of course) purchase things for you (whoever you
may be)

Linux Central is here, and of course, a few other organizations..

Any messages that anybody wish to have relayed, or any purchases (distros,
etc, books, etc..) that you wish me to purchase for you, I will attempt to
do...

Drop me an email with any and all details, requests, and bribes.

--
msimons@caip.rutgers.edu