Mental on Tue, 14 Dec 1999 17:27:53 -0500 (EST)

Re: [Plug] CD Burner

On Tue, Dec 14, 1999 at 05:13:34PM -0500, Matthew Heyer wrote:
> Kyle,
>     I tried 'printtool',  It didn't work, although my settings are, I believe,
> correct.  According to the network admin, the hostname of the printserver, IP,
> and input filter is correct. He said those were the major issues. I am wondering
> if its not some other setting that's not right or something.
> Anyway, the burner is IDE.

I've never actually done this (all my stuff is scsi) but I hear you're
supposed to compile in scsi emulation into your kernel and use your
ide drive like generic scsi device to write cd's.

Mental
--

"you make insanity respectable."
--Helcat on the subject of Mental.