Darxus on Sun, 19 Dec 1999 13:58:49 -0500 (EST)

[Plug] request for content for the plug web page

1) presentations:
   a) Hugh's oracle presentation
   b) Chris McDonough's zope presentation
   c) Mike Ryan's python presentation ?
    any others in html form that I missed ?

2) Your info.  Yes, you.
   a) resume url (there is a member of PLUG willing to host your resume if
      need be)
   b) your email address
   c) your home page url
   d) your name
   e) your picture

I want to..
* put existing info in currently empty pages (Talks and Papers)
* remove empty sections until there's content for them
* add a "Members" page, with pictures, names, email addresses, etc.,
  because I'm *really* bad with names, and this would help me, and I think
  it would help others know who's who, communicate, etc.  So SOMEBODY
  BRING A DIGITAL CAMERA TO THE NEXT MEETING.  Please.
* change the color scheme :)

I'd like to note that I've gotten 2 emails reguarding my online resume
recently.  The exposure can only be good.

Anything else you'd like changed/added to the plug web page, just email
me.

                      "There is no spoon."