lord_dArk on Sun, 19 Dec 1999 15:17:30 -0500 (EST)

Re: [Plug] Remember that problem I had with X a couple months back? :) (including general ramblings and questions)

KDE and GNOME apps can be run under any window manager as long as the
libraries that app needs is installed (in KDE's case just kdelib, I'm not
sure what all of GNOME needs to be installed for it's apps to work)
As far as I know the only things that won't work are things handled
by the desktop environment (like session management for that app, and
stuff like that)..

	--Barry

--
I still maintain the point that designing a monolithic kernel in 1991 is a
fundamental error. Be thankful you are not my student. You would not get a