Bill Jonas on Mon, 20 Dec 1999 03:14:45 -0500 (EST)

Re: [Plug] what do people want out of plug talks

> lot of places... RTFM (for short, and more common, polite usage) is a

Yes, I did realize (upon double-take, the first time I read the original
message) that that was what he was referring to.  However, our recently
de-lurked friend apparently did not.

It struck a nerve with me.  IMO, it was an arrogant and gratuitous "Me too!"
post.  The part to which he was referring was left as an exercise for the
reader (although, admittedly, it was not too difficult).

Nothing constructive (although I admit I was not constructive either).  No
reference as to exactly which part twisted his knickers and made him direct
history's classic shout of defiance toward Darxus.  Two new words, several
quoted paragraphs, and the sum of new content rapidly approaching zero.

However, I was a little hasty.  My apologies to the group for flaming in
public and not via email (if, indeed, I should have done anything at all).

My sentiment remains, I just wish to apologize to those I might have
offended by the way I chose to express myself.

Bill

And now, back to your regularly scheduled mailing list...