Nicolai Rosen on Mon, 20 Dec 1999 11:59:35 -0500 (EST)

Re: FW: [Plug] what do people want out of plug talks

Well, I wouldn't go that far. One post sent in anger unthinkingly shouldn't banish somebody for life. All of us act like dumbasses from time to time. I know I've started some flame wars myself that I've regretted through misinterpretation or just overreaction.

As for the F*** YOU: I think Mr. Joseph Catania should not post to this list
again, and should not attend meetings
-Eric