Thomas E. Keiser on Mon, 20 Dec 1999 20:31:40 -0500 (EST)

Re: FW: [Plug] what do people want out of plug talks

I know this will make me sound like an old windbag, but I too object to the
language used occasionally on this forum. This has nothing to do with flames,
and everything to do with being able to control yourself in everyday society.
If you can't do that you shouldn't be hanging out with the rest of us, which
includes some younger teenagers and possibly some who take their religion
seriously. If this kind of language is the only way some people can
communicate, they need to learn a lot more than Linux.

Tom