Steven Davila on Tue, 21 Dec 1999 11:06:38 -0500 (EST)

[Plug] RedHat cert.

I have been playing with linuc for about a yer now, and have been in IT for
3 years.  I have reached the top of the ladder I am in (client side
computing ->  helping set technical direction and creating laptop images for
a 60K+person consulting firm.

I want to make the jump over to linux in the career.  Have many folks done
that from client-side computing?  How do you put the 'hobby' time you
invested into linux on a resume?  Should I be digging and studying for a
RedHat cert (I like suse, but RH is more prominent in the US business
world)?

Has anyone here gone for the RH certification?   Is it hard?  Is it worth
it?  Tell me more!!!

						-Steve