Michelle Weber on Wed, 29 Dec 1999 09:47:22 -0500 (EST)

Re: [Plug] Problems installing Caldera

I think you need to mount the partition first.
Usually there is a directory called /mnt so you would go into there and
then create a directory, such as hdb1
Then, you would do:
	mount /dev/hdb1 /mnt/hdb1

if it's an ext2 parition. or if it's a dos partition, you would do:
	mount /dev/hdb1 -t vfat /mnt/hdb1

Then the path would be:
	 /mnt/hdb1/inst

--