Mental on Wed, 29 Dec 1999 19:21:42 -0500 (EST)

Re: Mental's employment status (was: Re: [Plug] DVD software)

On Wed, Dec 29, 1999 at 06:25:01PM -0500, Bill Jonas wrote:
> > As for me working. I haven't worked for a living in about 5 years. I
> > get paid to play about on these silly electronic toys with the alphabet
> > printed on them. People take the world way too seriously. Life is a
> > temporary condition and really doesnt last long enough to get upset
> > over little things.
>
> Whoa!  Where do you work?  I'd like to get a job there.  :)

Heh, well.... if you want info.....

I work for a consulting firm in Fort Washington. Its primarily unix type stuff. Lots of
solaris. Enterprise type E-Commerce solutions/systems integration. That sort of stuff.
I stopped considering it work when I started doing what I enjoy. I work with some pretty
amazing people and have quite possibly one of the coolest bosses on the planet. I dunno.
I'm pretty bad at explaining stuff. Prepare for disaster next meeting when I attempt to
demo some apache stuff. :)

Obligatory url:
http://www.quarterleaf.com

Mental