Michael C. Toren on Sun, 2 Jan 2000 19:17:18 -0500 (EST)

Re: [Plug] PADS / debian packaging LAME & ripperX

> At the last PADS (Debian) meeting, there was discussion of finding an
> unpackaged program & packaging it.  I just found a pair of programs that
> I'd be interested in seing packaged:

We also might want to consider packaging one of the programs listed on
http://www.debian.org/doc/prospective-packages.html, in the section titled
"Programs that aren't available yet in Debian", near the bottom.  These
are programs which have been requested but which no one has announced an
intent to package.

-mct