Kyle Burton on Fri, 7 Jan 2000 10:53:55 -0500 (EST)

Re: [PLUG] Re: System Crash

Also, I'd keep the disk with the importiant information out of the process
untill it's the last thing on the list -- just in case some of the hardware
has gone kooky and detonates the stuff on the disk -- do you have another
box you can connect the drive to just to get your stuff off of it before
you dive into the hardware problems?

I mean, how importiant is the data?  It obviously wasn't importiant enough
to back up in the first place, but is it importiant enough to interrupt
someone esle's work day to use their box to get the data?

A witty saying proves nothing.
    -- Voltaire