M. Simons on Fri, 7 Jan 2000 19:49:11 -0500 (EST)

Re: [PLUG] farewell

> How do you filter a flame war?  Or someone beating their chest?
> how do you filter content?
> On Fri, 7 Jan 2000, Darxus wrote:
> > On Fri, 7 Jan 2000, Nicolai Rosen wrote:
>> > I hate to detract from Mental's goodbye, but I as well must leave. I'm not
>> > planning on returning, though who knows. I'll still come to PLUG meetings.
>> > Um, that's it. Good a time as any.
>> It often seems like nobody's heard of mail filtering, like w/ procmail.

Uhm, what flame war?

Gee, it seems like my brain filters them automatically.

Does anybody care to enlighten us as to why these two very active members
are 'leaving'?

Or is it just stupid personal political bullcrap?

The only 'flamewar' I saw recently was the DeCSS 'download it NOW' issue.
Hmmmm, okay okay, so maybe my brain doesn't filter them as good as I
thought. <grin>