lord_dArk on Sat, 8 Jan 2000 02:24:50 -0500 (EST)

Re: [PLUG] farewell

Last recent few I remember:
DeCSS, Distro War (Debian vs. Redhat), package managers (rpm vs. apt-get),
scripting languages (Perl vs. Python)..
All of these were mostly mud slinging, which is obviously not productive
at all..

--
>What does ELF stand for (in respect to Linux?)
ELF is the first rock group that Ronnie James Dio performed with back in
the early 1970's. In constrast, a.out is a misspelling of the French word
for the month of August. What the two have in common is beyond me, but
Linux users seem to use the two words together.
(Seen on c.o.l.misc)
GPG fingerprint = E256 1758 0797 54B0 0B13  3EDE 2870 313A 5C2B 3A19