DrexelDG on Sat, 8 Jan 2000 23:15:29 -0500 (EST)

[PLUG] IP MASQing

Greetings all!
I have been messing around with this and have been unable to get it to work.  I think that is because I need an addational NIC card in the linux box, one for the LAN, and the other for the DSL.  I can ping the server but that is it on the Linux box.  Prehaps I am setting it the card up wrong?  I have read all the HOWTO's I can and I still cannot find an answer.  So if anyone can help me, please feel free to respond.  :)  Thanks!

Anthony