Bill Jonas on Sun, 9 Jan 2000 01:04:52 -0500 (EST)

[PLUG] MP3 player?

Anybody have any recommendations for a good mp3 player for Linux?  I'm
looking for one with a GUI for KDE, preferably with a CLI as well.  (A
separate console mp3 player would be all right too, but I'd like to get an
all-in-one deal.)  The console interface is for putting it in a cron job to
wake me up in the morning.  :)

Bill

--
"Because they know that all they sold you was a guaranteed POS!  Look, if
you want me to take a dump in a box and mark it 'guaranteed', I will.  I got